Alumnae Program – Strong Women in Leadership
When QRRRWN established its Alumnae for the Strong Women in Leadership Awards, we aimed to ensure it was an Alumnae that reflected the needs of the former Awards participants. This year the Board is reviewing the Alumnae Program and is keen to ensure that the Alumnae is an ongoing touchpoint for all those who have been involved with the Awards, and further supports and strengthens the awards themselves into the years to come.
The Alumnae Program set out below has been designed so that it can engage everyone who was nominated, the finalists and winners. The Program can also be shaped by the Alumnae as we are interested in your views about what you would like to get out of the Alumnae. Being involved in your Alumnae and contributing is essential so you can stay connected and build a community of vibrant and supportive women.
- Quarterly Connect Member Teleconferences
- Special invitation to senior level training opportunities and workshops when funding permits
- Special footer for use on email and other media to show your award category, year, result, Alumnae member with the QRRRWN and FRRR logo
- Monthly social media to update the QRRRWN network and friends about the work and current status of members of the Alumnae
- Interview of Alumnae members by our Media Team for use within the QRRRWN Network and sharing on social media.
- Opportunity to network directory with others in the Alumnae and stay up-to-date through the Alumnae Directory.
Join the Directory
If you are a former nominee, finalist or winner of a Strong Women in Leadership Award please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in our Directory.
The Directory will be launched after the awards this year.
SWLA Email Banners
If you are a SWLA winner or finalist and would like to use the following banners in your email correspondence, please contact email@example.com.