Visit us at the QRRRWN Site this week in the James Lawrence Pavilion at the Rockhampton Showgrounds.
Join us to celebrate the contribution women have made to agriculture – past, present and future
Relax and unwind with free tea, coffee and a space for children
Connect and be inspired
Guest speakers and seminars Inspiring stories
Lunches Networking opportunities
Pop up shops Rest up with the family
Celebrate the contribution women have made to agriculture and the beef industry past, present and future.
Connect your business with this vital & engaged sector of our rural communities and change makers in the Beef Industry. Showcase your services or offering to Queensland rural and regional communities and the Beef Industry.
QRRRWN members and their friends who attend our events are highly engaged and passionate about making a contribution to the Beef Industry and enhancing the resilience and future of their communities.
Be included in our Ladies in Beef promotions and media including visual and vocal recognition.
Be recognised for your connections with RRR women throughout the event.
Partner or sponsor Ladies in Beef to support the women and their crucial role in the Beef industry whilst building trusted relationships and make new connection during the 5 days of events and networking.
Please read the Partner and sponsorship proposal for more details about the opportunity.
BE INSPIRED IN ROCKY
During the official Beef Australia Event in Rockhampton in May, QRRRWN is privately hosting 5 days of events that celebrate the contributions of women to agriculture and the beef Industry. Come along and hear from:
- Julie Mayne – Beef Producer, Creative & Advocate for Rural Women
- Dr Beth Woods, Independent Chair, Cattle Council of Australia – Policy Council
- Georgie Somerset AM – QRRRWN Past President, AgForce General President
- Melita Smith – Founder, Ceres Tag
- Four Daughters Beef
- Dr Pamela Greet, QRRRWN Member, Founder of FutureAg
- Juliette Wright OAM – QRRRWN Vice President & CEO of Givit
- Jo Palmer, Founder & Managing Director of Pointer Remote, 2019 AgriFutures Rural Women’s Award National Winner
- Robin McConchie – Inducted into the Queensland Rural Press Club’s Hall of Fame in 2011
- Fiona Lake – Rural Drone Academy
REST & RELAX with QRRRWN – FREE TEA & COFFEE!
We are also providing a venue for families to relax in the James Lawrence Pavillion – so come along and put your feet up with the family!
Buy a ticket in our raffle
Amazing prizes have been donated
Upon registration for our face to face events or obtaining / purchasing a ticket you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Thank You To THE QRRRWN AG GROUP & LADIES IN BEEF WORKING GROUP
Thank you to the QRRRWN member working group – led by Julie Mayne.
- Dr Pam Greet – QRRRWN Member and Principal, FutureAg Queensland
- Robin McConchie – QRRRWN Member & former ABC reporter see profile HERE.
- Megan Ford – QRRRWN Member and Owner Feed Central
- Melita Smith – QRRRWN Member and Founder Ceres Tag
- Lisa Lonsdale – QRRRWN Member and owner Lonsdale Agribusiness
- Gail Russell – QRRRWN Board Member, Events & Grants Portfolio Lead
- Tracey Martin – QRRRWN President
- Fiona Lake, QRRRWN Member and Rural Drone Academy