What are Regional Teams?
This March, the QRRRWN Board is launching the establishment of regional teams so that we can:
- gather our members into teams and reduce the impact of distance
- meet in those teams by teleconference or webinar for greater connectedness
- collaborate across the State and also work closely with the Board to achieve the goals set for 2020
- achieve goals that are unique to each region
- provide timely and specific feedback to the board about the needs of members
- assist QRRRWN to run events locally within each region
- enable greater local collaboration with local Councils and business groups
- and roll out with greater ease development programs.
Please note that the proposed Regional Teams are not branches of QRRRWN. They will be informal teams that are managed via our Volunteer Program. The Barambah Branch will continue as is.
The other Project Team members include Julie Mayne, Tracey Martin and Marie Cameron.