Program Update – Covid-19
We are currently reviewing if the following flag-ship events will proceed this year, or if we will alter the format. Please follow our Facebook updates and contact Megan Kuhn with any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ekka High Tea
- Annual Conference
- Strong Women in Leadership Awards
Moving to a Virtual Program
We are taking steps to move as many of our programs to a virtual format. Our current offerings that can be accessed by all members that are online or by teleconference include:
- Webinars within the Education & Empowerment Program and Health & Wellbeing Program
- Member Connect Teleconferences
- Member Book Group
- Virtual training – Governance & Leadership within the Education & Empowerment Program
Stay Tuned for…
- Fortnightly Coffee Chat with QRRRWN – on Fridays
- Moving some of our events to a Virtual format.
All queries to Megan Kuhn at email@example.com.
Virtual Delivery – Education & Empowerment Program
QRRRWN Updates – Covid-19
Please direct all queries to Megan Kuhn at firstname.lastname@example.org.