2018 QRRRWN Strong Women Leadership Awards
QRRRWN Strong Women Leadership Awards (SWLA) program exists to identify, acknowledge and applaud the leadership strengths of Queensland rural, regional and remote women.
The Awards program recognises Rural, Regional and Remote (RRR) women who are the invisible threads holding their local communities, regions, sectors and industries together and connecting them with the wider world.
The 2018 SWLA program invites nominations in seven (7) categories.
- QRRRWN Woman of the Year
- QRRRWN Small Business Owner of the Year
- QRRRWN Leadership Award
- QRRRWN Volunteer of the Year
- RRR Story Teller of the Year
- QRRRWN Inspirational Woman
- QRRRWN Young Woman with a Vision
2018 QRRRWN STRONG WOMEN LEADERSHIP AWARDS