AWARD PROGRAM STREAMS
The categories are broken into three streams:-
1. QRRRWN Woman of the Year
This award celebrates the achievements of women who have made significant contributions to high priority issues in Queensland. Nominations are welcome for this major award, but can also be accepted from and at the discretion of the judging panels of the other six awards.
2. RRR Awards
There are six opportunities for nominations to celebrate inspiring women in business, leadership, volunteering and storytelling. See below for details.
3. Young Women’s Leadership stream
This category is dedicated for young RRR Women aged 16-25 years and entrants must fit the age criteria of the awards.
AWARD PROGRAM CATEGORIES
QRRRWN Woman of the Year
- QRRRWN Woman of the Year
- QRRRWN Small Business Owner of the Year
- QRRRWN Influential Leader Award
- QRRRWN Volunteer of the Year
- QRRRWN Story Teller of the Year
- QRRRWN Inspirational Woman
Young Women’s Leadership Award:
- QRRRWN Young Woman with a Vision
HOW DO I NOMINATE MYSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE?
Firstly, check below to ensure the nominee is eligible for the Awards program.
The form will guide you through the process, and direct you, whether you are self-nominating or nominating someone else.
Every entrant in the Awards program MUST be:-
- Active in their profession/career/business/community work in the rural, regional and/or remote sector of Queensland at least 80 per cent of their work and/or volunteer time .
- A resident of Queensland
- An individual financial member of QRRRWN at the time they lodge their Award entry documentation*. To join QRRRWN go to www.qrrrwn.org.au.
*Entrants can join QRRRWN after they have been nominated for the Award and PRIOR to submitting their final Awards Entry documentation.
NOTE: An entrant is NOT eligible if they are employed, or contracted to work in any capacity for QRRRWN at any time during the 2020 year.
To enquire directly about the awards process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email Davida Melksham or Phone 0427 299 662.
For all other QRRRWN enquiries, please phone QRRRWN’s ESO on 1300 795 571 or email ESO during business hours.
For Media Enquiries, please contact Davida Melksham on 0427 299 662. View Media Release here.